Monday, April 27, 2009

My Trip to the Moon

My Trip to the Moon

Once upon a time I was going on a rocket. The rocket landed on the moon. There were aliens there. It was funny. They said “Where are you from?” I said “Earth”. They showed me every planet and star like Pluto. I saw Earth I was small and funny. I could see England. I t looked small from here. I got my binoculars and saw my Dad’s old house. I saw lots of rats; He had a really messy bedroom. I looked back at the aliens and said I should go home now. “Bye” said the aliens “Bye” said me. I got back in the rocket and took off. I waved to the aliens. When I got home my Mum and Dad hugged me. I was very proud of myself. I told Mum and Dad all about my adventures that day.

The End

By Ruby Dean

1 comment:

  1. That is a very funny story Ruby. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete