Friday, April 24, 2009

My Egyptian Pyramid




My Egyptian Pyramid


I built my Egyptian pyramid out of a box. First Mum helped me cut four triangles from each side and then push them up to meet the point. I made a sand and pva glue mixture and painted the sides. Then I went out side and spray painted it gold.

The Mummy

I used one of my sisters old barbies and wrapped her in toilet paper. I made a sarcophagus out of some cardboard and cut it and folded to the shape I wanted. Then I created a collage to make my name in hieroglyphics and an falcon head “Qebehsenuef”.

I put the mummy in the sarcophagus and sprinkled it with herb and spices. I added jewels and 5 cents for it to take to the afterlife.

I also printed off pictures of jewels, treasures, and canopic jars and mounted them on cardboard to go in the tomb.

Written by Oliver Dean

28 February 2009


1 comment: